10 October 2015

Place Vendôme








I was wearing

H&M Dress, Furla Mag, Kurt Geiger Shoes, Maja Kotala Scarf

Photos by Bożena Pudło

The Paris Fashion Week has just came to an end and these days, when all the shows are organised, are definitely my favourite ones. 
During these days everyone comes here to experience a fashion travel, look for an inspiration, love, crazy nights in Parisian clubs, or just to enjoy fois gras with wine with a group of friends, right next to some fashion celebrities. While walking around Paris during this time in the year you can see it all, fashion seems to be around every corner and all the magic, smell, money and tension that come with it. 
I had a great pleasure to meet Anna Dello Russo – executive editor of the Vogue Nippon (edition Japanese) and I managed to have a photo of her, which I posted on Instagram. You cannot imagine how surprised I was, when she posted it on hers mentioning my name! What is more, the following, day when I was passing the Mandarin Hotel at Rue St. Honore, I saw Rihanna in a limo! 

As you can see, everything may happen here and that’s why I love this city. 
While drinking my morning coffee I cannot really predict what will happen THIS DAY
I go out with a smile on my face looking forward to what this day will bring…. 

And It was the day when I shoot this unplanned session.

2 comments:

  1. Beauty red bag ♥
    Cool photo,really !
    http://yolooliwkaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bag :)
    Beautiful photos :)

    http://magdalenblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete